Your paper is done, your flights are booked, but what about your presentation?
- Are you a little nervous about speaking to an audience?
- Would you like to have experienced presenters help you develop your presentation?
- Do you want an opportunity to practice your presentation and receive constructive feedback before you come to PharmaSUG?
Introducing the Presenter Coaching Program...
The PharmaSUG 2017 Presenter Coaching Program is available to help you maximize the effectiveness of your presentation. Whether you are a first-time presenter or an accomplished speaker just looking to put that final polish on your presentation, we can help you.
How the program works:
- You make a video recording of yourself giving your presentation. This doesn't have to be a Hollywood-quality production. Just use your smart phone or digital camera. Tips for creating a good video will be available here in February.
- Submit your video. Detailed instructions will be available in February.
- Your video will be reviewed by one of our expert speaking coaches.
- You can expect to receive thoughtful and constructive feedback. We will include both positive feedback as well as suggestions for improvement. We will address all aspects of your presentation: delivery, organization and structure, use of slides, and the content itself.
Check back for more details when we launch the program after the paper selection process is completed in February.
In the meantime, don't forget to submit your paper proposal by the revised deadline of January 23.