PharmaSUG is pleased to announce that we will offer up to 10 Junior Professional Awards for our 2018 conference in Seattle, April 29-May 2. The Junior Professional Program was created to provide opportunities for SAS users with less than five years of "on the job" experience to attend our conference. Being chosen as a PharmaSUG Junior Professional is a great way to start building your professional reputation and to be recognized among your peers and colleagues.
To qualify for these awards you must be
- a part-time student using SAS while working in the Pharma or Healthcare area while attending school OR
- a recent graduate who used SAS in your coursework or research planning a career in Pharma or Healthcare OR
- an employee using SAS in your Pharma or Healthcare related job for five years or less who would otherwise not be funded by your company
The Junior Professional awards includes:
- Nominal $50 registration fee to the conference
- One free full-day or two free half-day seminars
(Travel and hotel accommodations are not included.)
Online applications will be accepted beginning January 19!
- Applications are due March 8
- Award notifications will be made by March 15